Friday, July 26, 2013

Headboard Means Support - by: Jane Kifer

Let's talk Headboards! Turns out they are sort of important, especially for a couple. It needs to be wood and solid and attached to the bed. It is there to support you two! Make changes. It's important for your relationship. I finally bought a bed as an adult and I LOVE it, I am a grown up- Wahoo! Thankfully it has a great headboard- as I started taking the Feng Shui class I realized it's importance- whew, good choice Jane. They also say that there should be space under the bed, not on the ground type of bed. AND NO CLUTTER under there! Put the wrapping paper, sweaters and JUNK SOMEWHERE ELSE! This is not a storage dumping ground, this is a sacred space where you spend half of your life. Don't sleep on a heap of stuff like the princess and the pea, believe me, those quantum particles will be felt in your life! My mentor actually said, if you are trying to have a baby, it is helpful for the space under the bed to collect ling particles- a sort of energetic dust in creation. I, however, am NOT interested in conceiving at this time, so I make sure to sweep under there often!

No comments:

Post a Comment