Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Relationship Corner

I recently moved into and amazing beautiful home in Portland. I said to myself I was ready for a real relationship. I got one, But After a few weeks I started to wake up. Or rather realize how much it was bringing me down. I also happen to be offering a Feng Shui class one Sunday and I thought , "woah I better make sure my home is in shape before I go teaching! " So I worked a little in the relationship corner of my bedroom, it was closer but not quite right. I worked a little more and a little more. Moving things around looking at the space, changing the table the chair adding 2 plants, finding their space and if they liked it did they have room etc..... No odd spaces. I did my class. I called the "relationship" I was in and Poof! I woke up Hell NO! I see all that it is and ever will be very clearly now. i can do what I know now or do what I know in a week a month a year ten years, but it will be the same. I knew in a second,it was over. No question. I realized later the relationship corner I had addressed in a healthier way and Poof! Energy shifted and clarity and more alignment emerged. Boom Mission Accomplished Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment