Saturday, December 31, 2016

Feel it in your body, Feel your body

I have talked about this before, of where you feel things in your body as they arise, like anger, fear, sadness. But this door in is a little different. For the past few months I have been quite aware, in the shower when I put on the scrubby gloves and Dr. Bronner's soap and give my body the daily ritual scrub down, I am acutely aware of tiny sensations in different areas. Sometimes it's the back of my thighs, sometimes my calves. Sometimes my arms or my stomach. I always notice it. I know different parts represent different things in life and that we store things in different areas of our body, but I am always mindful, that though I do not know th meaning, that something is being recognized. Even the simplest thing as it feels amazing to pass the scrubby gloves past that area. Recognize it, honor it, notice it. Stuff's happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment