Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Feng Shui Relationships

OH the irony! In my last house I had placed two stalks of bamboo in the relationship corner. They grew, thrived etc. I moved. I had them in my relationship corner. My boyfriend moved out. I moved the bamboo to my altar. My boyfriend and I of 6 years officially broke up. After a week I noticed the one stalk was dying. Yesterday as I lie in bed, I saw it slumped and bent over. I got up and threw it in the trash. Wow, the energetic hologram. Our space is really a reflection of our inner being and our inner being really is a reflection of our space. I partially think about, how if all is empowered in my adjustments and acknowledgments did it all unfold in this way. Then I realize, it all raises the vibration and I empowered it with my highest of intentions and good for myself in relationships- which might not be that with him. Of course it is sad in parts, but it all also really feels very good and right. I am continually fascinated how energy flows, gets stuck and gets reflected in the metaphor of our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment