Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Novelty - Feng Shui, by: Jane Kifer

Stir up some new energetic chi in your every day, Create a novel experience, flavor, routine. I noticed this in my own life and then in our last class it was discussed. It's true. I started drinking coffee and stopped drinking tea after 12 years. I stopped drinking bourbon and started drinking hot chocolate at my local amazing stone ground chocolate as food place. Now drinking some wine ( I mean not this minute, that would not be a healthy choice- it's 9 am). I take new roads with the Waze app. I stopped eating the same breakfast. Everything shifted. Most importantly I was excited about things again, it was novel and new and inspiring. I used to think I needed to sit at my desk every day and work, but life became more fruitful and fulfilling when I started meeting people for lunch, getting out there and having new conversations with new people. I can see old patterns being shed, new paradigms and possibilities being created. DO yourself a favor, switch it up, see what unfolds! ( Don't get me wrong it isn't always comfortable after everything shifts, but it is good- We get used to carrying the back pack of rocks on our back, there's a special little groove where it sits and we are used to holding it. BUT That doesn't mean we have to and it isn't how we will thrive!) SO try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment