Friday, August 9, 2013

Ironic? I don't think so!- by: Jane Kifer

I do find it interesting that the day my friends from Crump and Pal came to pick up the 20 bags of stuff, power tools, fabric, yarn, etc, neatly piled in the middle of my garage, I received a nice order and check from a t.v. show for my jewelry and found out we were top of the list for a house we are applying to live in! Like in minutes it all materialized. NICE, I like how that works! Poof, physical and energetic lines had a clearer path to get to me without all the "stuff" in the way. Keep it coming, keep it coming, what else can I get rid of lingering around in the eaves of my life and or right in front of my face? Oh that damn steel bat in the yard and the pogo stick my son uses once a year to jump rope with, NOT KIDDING. Maybe I should keep the pogo stick, this house we want has a pool and he could pogo/catapult into it! Hmmmmmm I'll keep you posted, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment